Sunday 25 September 2011

Outfit of the day & glasses frames...

Hey dolls,

So it has been a miserable Sunday afternoon, very rainy, dull and generally bleurgh! On this note I thought I would dress with more pops of colour to brighten up my day.
Outfit -
Jacket - Topshop
Red wine skinny jeans - River Island
Scarf - River Island

The scarf is the statement piece being so colourful and printed, I am loving these wine coloured jeans at the moment, makes such a difference in colour compared to the usual black or navy jeans. River Island have a good colour selection in these jeans, brown, mustard, purple and black; I might go back and purchase more colours, considering I find it hard for jeans to be the right length etc being such a midget and all.



Make up and accesories -
Circle lens - Neo sunflower aqua from Honey Colour
Eyelashes - Diamond lash in 'glamorous'
Lipbalm - Models Own blackberry
Earring - Topshop
Bunny ring from Me and Zena
Watch - Juicy Couture

On another note I am having my eyes tested tomorrow as I am starting to strain when reading etc :( therefore I spent a good half hour in the opticians looking for suitable frames. I would like to state that I do not suit glasses frames unless they are big geeky ones therefore choosing the right frame was so difficult >_< I have narrowed it down to these two pairs.


Pink Prada frames or black DKNY; neither look great but needs must they were the best out of the bunch! Which ones do you think I should go for? Opinions are very much welcome as I have no clue. Comment and let me know :)


Until next time,

Sheila Elle x

2 comments:

  1. I love your look and your pics are so fun!!! Great scarf too.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that scarf.

    Helen, x
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete