Thursday 22 September 2011

Bunny ring...

Hello all,

I thought I would share with you my newly purchased ring from the jewellery brand, Me and Zena. As soon as I saw this ring I knew I had to get it, its so cute and kitsch and adds to my collection of costume rings. Me and Zena was founded by Zena Mckeown and the pieces are a celeb fave with Fearne Cotton, Pixie Lott and Ellie Goulding all fans. Without futher adieu...
How adorable is it?! The eyes are actually little green gems that add the little sparkle in the piece. You can also purchase this ring in silver with blue eyes but I much prefer gold jewellery. Me and Zena have some great jewellery pieces in their collection, visit their site here or alternatively purchase from Inlovewithfashion for free UK and Worldwide delivery!



Here are some pics of me wearing the ring, excuse the face - I was being good to my skin and having a rare make up free day ^_^

Love, Sheila Elle x

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! Following your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ring is so cute!


    followed you and hope you can follow back!

    xoxo
    http://thegreenraybans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for lovely comments! Have followed you guys back x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your ring, girl!

    xxxED.

    ReplyDelete