Monday 19 September 2011

Inside the Glossybox..

I am as much of a beauty junkie as I am a fashion follower, so as you can expect when I heard about the Glossybox concept I was very excited!


The Glossybox is a monthly subscription service for anyone who likes to try the latest new beauty products, each month you will recieve 5 luxury beauty products that are beautifully wrapped up within the trademark box along with a card description of each item. I assure you that when the box arrives on your doorstep, you'll be so excited to open each part to reach the products!


Ahh how thrilling?! I have recieved 3 Glossyboxes so far and it never fails to make me happy to unwrap the goodies! The little touches such as the pink bow and black crepe paper make the box so thoughtful and indulgent.


It costs £10 a month plus £2.95 for the postage and packaging, but you do recieve some full sized products which are worth more than the total price itself. You are also able to cancel your subscription anytime. I love the samples as are great for trying out new beauty products without splashing out full price, you even get exclusive discounts for each brand included in the box.

Inside September 2011 Glossybox...


- HD Brows Eye and Brow Palette
- Mary Greenwell Plum Eau de Parfum
- L’OrĂ©al Professionnel Mythic Oil
- StriVectin SD Eye Concentrate
- Nuxe HuileProdigieuse® / HuileProdigieuse Or®


I gave the StriVectin eye cream to my mother, but have tried the rest of the products. I will talk a little more about my favourite two products. The HD brow set is full size with 4 shades of brown to colour in your brows, the different shades makes it suitable for everyone and it gives your brows a soft look yet filling out any gaps and adding depth to them. I would recommend this product as its easy to use with the brush included and the 4 shades mean you can mix to find your exact colour. My other fave was the L'oreal mythic oil, I dye my hair regularly therefore it can get very dry; the oil is very lightweight (you only need 1 or 2 drops) and you can use it on wet or dry hair to give an instant smooth, silky look to your tresses. I only use the oil on the driest part of my hair, the ends and it works wonders!

Have you guys subscribed to the Glossybox? What do you think of it?

Until next time, Sheila Elle x

3 comments:

  1. It must be awesome to get that on your doorstep every month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely is exciting! The products are good too :) following you on bloglovin' great blog x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool blog!
    Looking forward to see where your next post will take you!

    K.
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3008424/poshkay

    ReplyDelete