Sunday 11 September 2011

My beautiful new boots..

During my lunchbreak last week I was casually browesing around Topshop, as you do and I came across these little beauties. Behold.








They are called 'Artwork' a very apt name for them. I very rarely spend a larger amount of money on a pair of shoes, as I tend to shop often I have to make sure I buy more moderately priced items to keep in budget; although I saw these in the 'buy it now, or regret it later' section and I couldn't resist! They only had one pair left in my size, surely that was a sign? ;-)

I love the lace detail on the boots and the chunky tan heel, the shoes look very casual chic on and goes with many outfits. The only down side is that because they are cream/white lace I have to make sure I look after them well, which means avoiding wearing them in any sort of rain!



Blouse - Topshop
Jeans - Mango
Jacket - Topshop
Boots - Topshop

I am literally a walking promo for Topshop, I think I will probably do some more outfit blog posts and show you my style, since we are heading into Autumn/Winter and its my favourite time of the year for fashion :-)



Ciao for now

x

No comments:

Post a Comment