Sunday 27 November 2011

Graduation...

Hey there!

Sorry that I've been MIA for the past couple of weeks but I was busy graduating and then popping off on a holiday to Paris! New post and pictures will follow! So I have now finished a four year degree at Bournemouth University and am a graduate in BA (HONS) Public Relations ^_^

It was a great day overall if not a bit hectic - stayed overnight at a hotel to make sure I wasn't late etc and I was very happy as my two lovely aunties came to visit me especially to attend my graduation, very sentimental and all that jazz!

The graduation ceremony was held at the BIC and was on 11.11.11, what a special date to remember! I loved wearing my cap and gown, felt so grown up and proud haha the overall ceremony was long as it was the whole media school but it was worth it!
Here is a picture of me in my graduation outfit posing to the full!

AND

My aunties in chinese tradition bought me a sanrio graduation plush! I got the cute My Melody toy aww so cute! Check it out..


Until next time,



Sheila Elle xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment