Friday 30 December 2011

Outfit of the day - Black Sparkles

Hey lovelies!

Been awhile I know! I apologise for being a lazy blogger T_T but I promise I will start getting back into it, with it being one of my New Years resolutions and all!

I thought I would share with you one my favourites outfits that I wore during the festive period. I was keen into keeping it understated with black but with accessories and sparkles in the skirt that made it look very Christmassy?! Also I am wearing my Stylist Pick black shoe boots, I adore them - they look great on and make me loads taller but OMG they hurt to even stand in! Hmm




Shirt - Vintage
Skirt - Topshop
Scarf - Benefit Prowwl promotional
Shoes - Stylist Pick

Heres some more shots of the shoes close up and my make up ^_^




You'll have also noticed that I ombréd my hair! Woo I got it done at the salon as I didn't trust myself to do it, but I loved the way its turned out - it fades from black to brown to blonde! Love love love!

Anyways, hope you liked the outfit and what do you think of the new hair?


Catch up with you guys in the NY 2012 ^_^

Love,



Sheila Elle xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment