Sunday 10 October 2010

Welcome to the blog world...

Hello hello..



Welcome to The Haus of Coco Elle, Above is picture of myself, albeit a slightly edited one ;-) I have decided to blog under my online pseudonym Coco Elle and I wish my blog posts will be as interesting and thought generating as they are for me to write.

I am a current PR student studying at Bournemouth Uni who also works part time at Benefit Cosmetics! I guess I can say I am a typical girly girl and my blogging will reflect this with general blogs on fashion, cosmetics and design. Although as I am a PR student there will be elements of communications and media content.

So there is my introduction, and I shall be hoping to keep this blog up as much as I can fit it around my uni and work life!

Watch this space for the next blog...

Love, Coco Elle x



No comments:

Post a Comment