Sunday 10 October 2010

Urban Outfitters - Vintage interior design

I have always been a huge fan of the french rococo/ shabby chic style in terms of interior design, although it can be so pricey finding great vintage or even vintage inspired pieces!

Now behold Urban Outfitters and their wonderful home section...


Pip Studio Teapot- £35


I absolutely love this teapot! The design is perfect to complete a vintage inspired tea party, they are also selling more Pip studio crockery with these gorgeous tea cups!

Bird teacup - £12

Rose teacup - £12

Imagine sipping your early grey in these pretties...! One problem I have is with storing or in fact showcasing my little trinkets and jewellery, but alas Urban Outfitters has solved this issue with these stands and racks.


Neklace rack - £14
Spinning bird jewellery stand - £30

How divine are these? I love the delicacy and the detail in them, especially with bird stand because it spins, so cute!

Now for my favourite item, this beautiful ruffle duvet cover..

Ruffle Duvet Cover - £150
I fell in love with this duvet cover but as for the price?! Regardless it will give your bedroom that boudoir look, ruffles for bedsheets? Genius! Urban Outfitters are also stocking matching pillow cases and cushions for that ultimate look.



So, what do you think of Urban outfitters home collection? Worth it or not?




Love, Coco Elle

1 comment: