Monday 25 June 2012

Laidback dreams ...

Hey!

So it was Monday, back to work after a good weekend and I didn't really fancy dressing up too much - I bought some new chinos from the Topshop sale (which is very good this season) and decided to team with a white tie vest, sheer shirt, some beige TOMS and trusty Ray Ban Wayfarer Meteors!

A very laidback look and quite different to my usual go to style, but I am trying to introduce some new staple items to my wardrobe which I can incorporate easily.


 White tie shirt tee -Topshop
Chinos - Topshop
TOMS - Schuh
Black sheer shirt - New Look




How are you liking this new look? I guess since I have now lost weight I am being even more so adventurous with new styles :) I particularly love the TOMS, I can feel that they are going to be my summer staple! If little old rainy England will ever get a summer :(

Mwah Sheila Elle x




1 comment: