Wednesday 21 March 2012

DIY Aztec Nails

Hey lovely people!

I know I have been slacking on the blogging front as of late but I promise I will keep it up from now :) so these past few months have been very busy what with work, catching up with friends and also I have been dieting! Since the New Year I have been on a low calorie, low fat and fitness regime! I am pleased to say that I have lost a stone now which is fantastic! Still another to go and I will be happy :)

So I have been experimenting with nail art and have created a aztec print design which is very on trend this spring summer 2012. Aztec print nails are very tribal inspired and the intricate detail is key to the look. So heres the nail polish that I used to create the aztec print look;




The aztec nail design did take me an hour but it was worth it! Love the colours and playing around with the tribal patterns :)

So what do you guys think of the aztec print?

Love, Sheila Elle xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment